MISSION STATEMENT

Bored and don't know what to watch? Does music from the radio make you want to kill indiscriminately? Just take a look around I guarantee you will find something that strikes your fancy.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Everything Is Terrible


I was so excited to get this movie I could probably have produced a patronus. Its hundreds of horrible videos chopped up into thousands of clips agressivley edited into a brain melting sh*t storm. No other way to describe it. Is it art? No, but its an impressive experiment in editing none the less. There are loads of special features that justify the $20 for the movie. All of EIT's greatest hits, 3 minute movies and music videos can be found in some of the most frightening menus ever. The whole package is such a unique experience it now holds a place next to my PAL region Vengeance Trilogy as a crown jewel in my collection. Yes that's me gloating.

DUANE/10

No comments:

Post a Comment