MISSION STATEMENT

Bored and don't know what to watch? Does music from the radio make you want to kill indiscriminately? Just take a look around I guarantee you will find something that strikes your fancy.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Last Night At Chinatown Fair


Every ounce of my being wants this movie to be made. I fell in love with it the moment I read the title and from what I can see from the short video this has the potential to be a real gem. Some of the best memories I have of being a teenager are of all my friends piling into my girlfriends car and spending the 90 dollars I made a week at KFC on arcade games. The Last Night At Chinatown Fair feels like a labor of love and a unique chance to see and share that moment we all have felt when something we love is lost. I know my $10 wont put much of a dent in their $20,000 pledge but its all I got man.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool concept and reviews
    The work is very versatile, with so many concentrations intermingling
    Samurai Swords

    ReplyDelete