MISSION STATEMENT

Bored and don't know what to watch? Does music from the radio make you want to kill indiscriminately? Just take a look around I guarantee you will find something that strikes your fancy.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

In the Mood for Love

Everyone loves a good romance and no one makes them better than Kar Wai Wong.In the Mood for Love is what I consider to be his masterpiece. This movie is like a gentle caress to the senses, Maggie Cheung in my opinion is the most beautiful woman in film history and no one can captures her timeless beauty like Kar Wai Wong. Everything about this movie is sexy, never vulgar or risqué but always driven by strong sexual undertones,even the soundtrack is sexy. I also want to add how much I love Tony Leung Chiu Wai the man is a fabulous actor who can do anything from action star to romantic heart throb and its always a top notch performance.
9/10
Similar films: 2046, 3-Iron

No comments:

Post a Comment