MISSION STATEMENT

Bored and don't know what to watch? Does music from the radio make you want to kill indiscriminately? Just take a look around I guarantee you will find something that strikes your fancy.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Collapse


If you are new to the concept of peak oil this movie will scare the daylights out of you. If you are familiar with peak oil this movie will scare the daylights out of you. Collapse is an intimate and engaging interview with activist Michael Ruppert on the subject of the world energy crisis. Regardless of whether or not Ruppert is a conspiracy theorist, what the man has to say is chilling. I'm familiar enough with the issue to be interested but I cant say that I'm an expert on the subject which sort of leaves me at the mercy of the two camps. If this guy is correct we are all screwed beyond or wildest dreams, if he is just a wacko I have lost sleep over nothing. Though what makes this movie so scary is that Rupert does not off come off as an extremist but a well educated and concerned citizen. Collapse will make you think really hard about the way we live and how fragile we have become as a species. I wont be shaking this one off anytime soon this is either an amazing work of fiction or the prophecy of our demise.
10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment