MISSION STATEMENT

Bored and don't know what to watch? Does music from the radio make you want to kill indiscriminately? Just take a look around I guarantee you will find something that strikes your fancy.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Housemaid


The Housemaid is the edgiest movie from the 60's I have ever seen. Sure the acting is a bit over the top at times but this isn't your everyday melodrama. The intense subject matter and creative camera work pull you into this dark and dangerous world of infidelity and I guarantee the end will mess with your head big time. The last time an ending had me this bewildered was Down With Love. Luckily this film was saved from obscurity and restored for our viewing pleasure so expect a few grainy scenes with engrish subtitles. This a great late night movie with new found cult status written all over it. Enjoy.
7.7649/10

I found this little gem for free on http://www.theauteurs.com/. Almost everything I post on this blog can be found there so now you have no excuse for not watching great movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment