MISSION STATEMENT

Bored and don't know what to watch? Does music from the radio make you want to kill indiscriminately? Just take a look around I guarantee you will find something that strikes your fancy.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Crimson Permanent Assurance and Treevenge




The Crimson Permanent Assurance is a short film that plays before Monty Python's The Meaning of Life. This is one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life. On the Opposite end of the spectrum but equally as entertaining is my new Christmas favorite Treevenge. Nothing like buckets of tree on human gore to brighten the holidays. These two Short films will take up as much time as a few sitcoms so sit down, get on youtube or google and enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. The Crimson Permanent Assurance just screams TERRY GILLIAM! I loved it.

    ReplyDelete