MISSION STATEMENT

Bored and don't know what to watch? Does music from the radio make you want to kill indiscriminately? Just take a look around I guarantee you will find something that strikes your fancy.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Delicatessen

I put off watching this movie for months and I feel like a complete idiot for doing so. Delicatessen is a joyous romp through post apocalyptic France full of cannibalism, obese subterranean french ninjas and snappy musical numbers. I'm not particularly fond of comedies but Delicatessen was a special kind of wonderful. There is so much character and style in every detail that its impossible to resist. As a fun side note I had no idea that it was made in 1991, it holds up incredibly well in terms of humor and quality.
There is an awesome going out of business sale at the Hollywood Video down the street I need to save up my nickels and dimes so I can pick this up along with about 10 other movies from their foreign film section. Go find one in your town I hear they are closing a bunch in California you will be surprised what you find.
9.978/10

Also, clowns.

No comments:

Post a Comment