MISSION STATEMENT

Bored and don't know what to watch? Does music from the radio make you want to kill indiscriminately? Just take a look around I guarantee you will find something that strikes your fancy.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

facepalm


So yesterday I'm listening to a discussion on N.P.R about holiday movie sales when some expert declares that DVD is dead, blu-ray is floundering and direct download could be the "wave of the future". Funny enough prices were blamed for the slow sales. . . really . . . No blame was put on Hollywood for cranking out gems like Paul Blart Mall Cop, The Knowing, Old Dogs and another shit street fighter movie. I really find this hilarious as a movie fan. I pay for movies, lots of movies but only something I feel is worth my hard earned cash and I don't think I'm alone in that sentiment. So go ahead and keep cranking out remakes and sequels banking on nerd culture to bail you out Hollywood, its only a matter of time until the internet eats you.

No comments:

Post a Comment